WE ARE HIRING!
One of our best clients in the oil and gas industry is looking to expand their team in Istanbul, Turkey!
Overview of Role:
We are looking for a Developer with Angular JS/Elm and ASP.Net (C#) experience to take ownership of two critical applications developed internally: CMS and Clipper.
The Counterparty Management System (CMS) is the client’s central counterparty repository and is mainly used by Compliance to onboard and track all trading counterparties, using a workflow for approval and activation, and it is integrated with all of the company’s trading systems. It is developed as a Single Page Application. Clipper on the other hand produces trading data reports for the group based on clearers statements and is developed in ASP.Net.
Each application currently has a single developer, and you will be joining them both to be able to perform the following duties:
• Develop software features as per functional specs in Jira
• Write technical and functional documentation for new features
• Provide 3rd level application support and troubleshooting
• Design and create/manage application’s database objects
• Business critical, highly available systems
• A challenging role as web developer in a fast-paced environment
• Agile practices including scrum
• Exposure to a very interesting business
• Highly motivated and committed team player. Someone that shows proactivity and resourcefulness.
• 3+ years of Angular JS and/or Elm
• 2+ years of Asp.Net
• Good level of English, written and spoken