We are hiring!
One of our best clients in the oil and gas industry is looking to expand their team in Istanbul, Turkey!
Overview of the role:
Fulfilling requirements from IT and Business by designing and implementing automation workflows using tools such as ServiceNow, Azure Functions and various others in Microsoft 365 environment. Maintaining the EaaS platform ServiceNow as primary ICT owner.
- Plan, organise, direct, control and coordinate the procurement, development, maintenance and use of ServiceNow platform as the primary ICT owner.
- Furthering and advocating an automation-focused mindset in collaboration with IT stakeholders
- Designing, implementing, documenting, and operating automation frameworks.
- Assisting in increasing business and IT process understanding, and how that translates into well-running automation.
- Provide business and IT users with easy access to the automation frameworks via human-friendly GUIs or APIs fitting to the users.
- Supporting existing business and IT automation applications, implementing changes, providing enhancements, and solving problems.
- At least 5 years of experience in ServiceNow development or administration
- Good understanding of Microsoft Windows Domain systems including but not limited to Active Directory, Exchange, SCCM
- Good understanding of Microsoft 365 Online and Azure functionalities
- Good understanding of basic network OSI model and Networking infrastructure functionalities
- Experience in translating business/IT processes into automated workflows
- Ability to translate business requirements into well running automation
Profile / Key Skills:
- ServiceNow Administration
- ServiceNow Development
- ServiceNow Implementation
- Active Directory
- Azure Functions
- Microsoft 365