We are hiring!
One of our best clients in the oil and gas industry is looking to expand their team in Istanbul, Turkey!
Overview of the role:
You will work together with the Performance development and QA team on a multi-year project for modernizing a commodities’ house trading platform. Technology stack includes WPF client and C# services, SQL server, and the latest messaging and caching/grid computing technologies.
- Execute end-to-end test plan and manage all activities in it to ensure all objectives are met and solution works as expected
- Track bugs in the system
- Prepare and execute test cases before the Release based on test plan
- Resolve issues assigned for testing by verifying UI and DB and corresponding linked systems
- Improve the existing regression test pack by constantly adding/editing/deleting test cases
- Writing and executing power shell scripts to find any performance related issues in the system
- Attend daily stand-ups, weekly QA overview and ohter stream related meetings
- Bachelor/master’s degree in Information Technology (Computer science, Software Development)
Profile / Key Skills:
- 3+ years testing/QA experience
- Experience of using task/bug tracking software (Jira, Version1)
- Experience of basic SQL server or other relational databases
- Experience in performance testing load, stress, slowness)
- Experience using performance testing tools such as NBomber, Gatling, Loadrunner, etc
- Knowledge of Regression, System Integration, User Acceptance and Performance Testing
- Very good spoken and good written level of English
- Process oriented person, who can manage a large number of test cases
- Sense of urgency, respect of deadlines
- Team player
- Detail oriented