We are hiring !
One of our top client is expanding and they are looking for a Java Developer.
- Experience in a computer entity serving a marketplace as well as a good understanding of how financial products work
- Knowledge of Forex, Cash, Market Risk and Position Holding
- Located in Geneva, on-site
Very good technical knowledge in:
- Mastery in Java Development - Spring Integration (Hibernate, SQL, MQ Series, MongoDB, GigaSpace) and Web (Angular)
- The integration of IT solutions into an existing architecture and infrastructure
- Excellent knowledge of continuous integration processes and implementation of industry standard tools (GIT, Maven, Atlassian Bamboo, Rundeck)
- Knowledge of the Tomcat and Docker runtime environment.
Software and solutions:
- market systems and infrastructure connectivity (Market Data, Broker connectivity, FX Market gateways)
- Order and Execution Routing Protocols (FIX)
- Linux / Unix systems and infrastructures
- oriented “problem solving”
- “team player”
- flexible and able to adapt to changes
- Ensure the design, development and implementation of the technical interfaces of the trading platform
- Work closely with the service’s Lead Developers as well as the entire Tech & Ops division
- Take into account the estimates of the developments to be carried out and ensure their technical coordination.
- Provide Level 3 support for applications developed within the team and assist Level 2 support teams
- Perform development tasks and assume the technical coordination of the achievements made, according to the agile principles
- Guarantee the quality of the realizations by carrying out the functional tests (FAT - Functional Acceptance Tests) of the components and interfaces.
- Coordinate technical activities with infrastructure and production teams.
Training: Top Engineering University
— English level: Advanced